Earlier this year, I registered for a speaking and writing conference–one of the biggest in the country. Although it was months before the conference, it was completely full and there was already a very long waiting list–with several hundred people on it. I put my name on the list anyway, not really expecting much. Ten days ago, I received an email: “A place has opened up for you to attend.”
Now, it’s decision time.
I met with my pastors at Common Ground. The church will likely help me with a portion of the costs. My question is, can you help, as well?
Here’s the basic info:
- What: She Speaks Conference, Part of Proverbs 31 Ministries
- When: July 22-24
- Where: Concord, NC (near Charlotte)
- How much: $1000 ($495-Registration; $500 flights, hotel, airport shuttle)
- Why should you help?: To help me be a faithful steward of the gifts God has given me.
To be a part of encouraging, inspiring and equipping women to be everything God dreams for them.
- How can you help?: Click here to donate.
Donate here: [donateplus]
Contact me if you know of someone I could stay with in Concord, NC.
Contact me if you can help with the cost of plane tickets (using frequent flyer points, voucher, etc.)
Thanks for your consideration. I’m passionate about seeing women live fully into the lives God has designed for them. This is a fantastic opportunity for me to be further equipped to make that happen. You can be a part of the story.